The new season of 2010 is here and with it of course the new famous fashion color trends. The 2010 spring and summer season is characterized by the fresh and updated color palette. Nowadays women are much more cautious when it comes to spending habits. They don’t want to completely change or reinvent their wardrobe. Women are on the lookout for pieces that would complement their wardrobes. The designers introduce the new unique color combinations for the clothing line as well as the accessories such as authentic handbag. This season the vibrant brights will add a sense of excitement especially when they are set against the neutrals. The spring/summer 2010 famous fashion features 10 main color trends:
* Turquoise – It is the color of the gem turquoise that consists of a mix of green and blue. Just close your eyes and imagine the turquoise ocean waters.
* Tomato Puree – This is the season’s red color. It is actually a particular shade of red. It can be easily paired with turquoise for retro look.
* Fusion Coral – This dye belongs to the warmer hue. It is a mix between orange and pink and actually connects directly with tomato puree
* Violet – is the color of purpose, it is located exactly at the point of color balance – midway between red and purple on the color spectrum, can be distinctive addition to any wardrobe
* Tuscany – It is another famous fashion neutrals that provides the base for the spring bright colors. It has a warm beige tone and works well with vibrant brights like Fusion Coral or Violet
* Aurora – is a shimmering slightly greenish yellow, adds a lot of sunshine to your wardrobe